Holiday home with honeymoon suite, idyllically situated on the edge of a forest. Secluded but offering a gorgeous view, this is the ideal place if you are looking for peace, retreat and relaxation in a refined atmosphere.
You will find all the ingredients that are required for a romantic dinner and ample breakfast in the "minibar" (the kitchen cabinet, fridge and freezer); we will be happy to send you the list.
- bedroom with a twin bed, 180 cm wide, electrically adjustable
- high quality mattresses, solid bed frame from pine and beech wood
- TV corner with pull-out couch
- two very comfortable armchairs in front of the open fire or to watch TV
- large Venetian chandelier in the living room
- lounge with large extendable table of solid walnut, very comfortable chairs
- low energy infrared heating, automatically regulated: heat with wood to save electricity
- CO gas detector, fire detector
- wireless, radio and TV, HDTV reception via satellite
- large screens in the living room and bedroom
- bathroom with tub 110×180 cm, washing machine with dryer, Geberit shower toilet, sink
- shower with toilet and sink
- fully equipped kitchen, V-Zug stove with steamer, fridge and freezer, Nespresso machine
- large range of garden furniture
- traditional tiled stove, newly built as modern heating of bulk goods with large clearly visible fire chamber where you can also bake Pizza, etc. and stovepipe for traditional cherry-stone cushions as at Grandma's
Information about the house
Pets: dogs are allowed, other animals on request
Normal occupation: 2 persons
Maximum: 4 persons
Smoking is not allowed in the house.