The beautiful wooden pilgrim's church has been built in 1921 and has been extensively renovated in 1997.
The pilgrim's church
The paintings at the ceiling of the transept and the coloured church window at the baptismal font with visions of Brother Klaus are remarkable. They display a wealth of thoughts on the subject of "paths of a life of pilgrimage". The ambulatory behind the high altar contributes to the characteristics of this pilgrim's church.
The St. Antonius guest house with its garden restaurant is right opposite the church, located directly at the bike route no. 41 called "Pilger-Route"